29 May 2017

What's New?

LATEST DEVELOPMENTS


After I published 'The Butterfly' I took a vacation, but all I could think of was starting my next book. Here's a run down of what I'm up to next.

THE BLANCHFLOWER MYSTERIES


The Blanchflower Mysteries series is proving to be popular, and I'm happy so many of my readers are enjoying it. The next book in this series has already been drafted, and I've blocked out some time in my busy schedule to get going on it. I don't have a publication date yet, but will keep you updated.

CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE NOVEL ON THE WAY


I also started drafting a contemporary romance novel which is practically shouting for my attention, so the creative powers that be perhaps want me to write this one before Blanchflower, but we'll see.

I've also sourced some new retail outlets for my publications which I'm extremely happy about. It's all about collaboration for me, and the more retailers that carry my books the better. Bibliotheca is the operator of the cloudLibrary™ digital lending platform which serves over 3,000 public libraries in the US, Canada, U.K. and Australia. 
Download the cloudlibrary app here: http://yourcloudlibrary.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note - any comment you leave requires approval prior to being shown.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.